May 11, 2018
1. Booking Capability: Microsoft has launched the new booking capability solution for people to directly book time with you. This feature is currently active in the USA and Canada. It will be available in NZ later this year.
2. BitLocker Encryption: All windows devices will protect against data theft or exposure if a protected device is lost or stolen.
3. Data loss prevention policies: New policy features are available to identify, monitor and protect sensitive information like credit card information.
4. Sensitive information: Information protection in Outlook that will help manage access to sensitive information.
5. GDPR compliant: A new service called 'Compliance Manager' will be available that helps SMB's become more GDPR compliant using Microsoft applications.